Skip to main content

6 Reasons why you must TRUST GOD

Sometimes we put our trust on our closest friends and then we think we are safe. We let them know all our secrets and forget that sometimes the tables do turnaround bringing your enemy to be your best friend and your best friend your worst enemy.

And when that one person let out your entire secret you will then be full of regrets, shame and betrayed.
Ps 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God”

There are about 181 verses in the bible, both the trust of man and of God. But am going to show you 6 (six) reasons on why you should trust God over man.

One reason you must trust God is:

He Knows You by Name: Isa 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. If you continue to read down to verse 7 you will then understand why you should trust him.

He Thinks About You: Psa 139: 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!. We thinks sometime he doesn’t know what’s on our mind but sincerely we are always in his though that is why when you add up all the things he thinks about us his children, it is far great to handle.

He will Fight for You: Exo 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. When God fights for you, believe me you are already victorious even before the battles begin. This was a promise he made, he will fight for you but before he fights, you need to hold your peace; you need to be peaceful in your heart. When the enemy see how relaxed and joyful you are in the midst of battle they fear. So relax and trust your battle to him.

He is Your Refuge: Psa 62:6-8 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. He has built a wall of defence around us, our family, our academics and our businesses. But we all have to take refuge under him and trust him at all times.

He has a Plan for You: Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. He has a plan of peace towards that is why he said we all should come to him and he will give us rest round about.

He is Always with You: Matt 28 20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. We all saw this worked in the life of Daniel in the lion’s den, Shedrack, Meshach and Abednego in the burning furnace. Even when John was thrown into a pot of boiling oil, he came out unhurt.

These are evidence that he is with you everywhere you go. You go out everyday by land, air, sea and yet we come back home safely. We were not the first on those roads, alot of people died while going and a lot died while coming back but you made it safely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu said: '