Skip to main content

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23).

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”.

Understand that when you are b
orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body.

Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the flesh (Lev 17:11), but when you become a child of God by being born again, you become a new creation (2Cor 5:17); your blood cease to be what sustains your life. No wonder the bible says, “….As many as received him, to them gave he power to become sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God” (John 1:12-13).

You are born of God; you have the life of God in you. Therefore you cannot fail, you cannot be poor and you cannot be destroyed. The life in you is not susceptible to sickness, disease or infirmity.

Jesus said, “…noting shall by any means hurt you(Luke 10:19). He’s letting you know that you are indestructible. Nothing, absolutely nothing can hurt or destroy you when you are conscious of who you are in Christ.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

SELF DECLARATION

I have the life of God in me! My life is hid with Christ in God; it’s impossible for sickness to have dominion over me. I am not of this world; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the corrupting influences of this world. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I dwell in dominion and victory over all contrary forces. I walk in divine health and strength; no infirmity can stay in me. The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me; therefore, no sickness or disease has the ability to harm me.


I am Supernatural! The life of God is at work in my members; I refuse to accommodate sickness. The maker of Heaven and Earth has made me body His home address; therefore, I refuse to worry about my health every day! I declare that I enjoy divine health every day! I am seated together with Christ in the place of power, dominion and victory. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; the word of God prevails in my body. In Jesus name… Amen

Comments

  1. Such a great and inspirational post. We are all indestructible. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes David we all are, but we Just have to believe it

      Delete
  2. Yes religious beliefs are a powerful thing and make you strong and give you a fearless and indestructable quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kathryn, Especially when you know who got your back

      Delete
  3. Our faith and our prayers is the strongest thing we have in this world. Jesus Christ came to this world to free us. He said that the worst thing they can do to us in this world is to kill us. But we should care and fear about what happens next, after death, when we leave this temporary and meaningless world and we can either follow Him to the real world, to Heaven, or we will follow Satan to hell. He gives us strength and He gives us a choice: to follow Him to freedom. May Jesus guide us always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Rodanthi, thanks for the beautiful comment

      Delete
  4. Great post very inspirational we are indeed indestructible, if we truly believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me

      Delete
  6. It is wonderful that you are so invested in god and that he has helped you out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so important to be faithful towards the religion we are following. It takes us nearer to God and makes us a good human being and an individual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes FA because with faith the earth was formed so it is important we believe in what his words carries just like Simon peter in Luke 5:5

      Delete
  8. It's beatuiful thing to see people live in their faith and inspired others to experience the ame kind of way. Your post very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to comment on religious posts as they are so subjective, but this was a very interesting and inspiring read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Glad you like it. but all the glory belongs to God for it was his doing

      Delete

Post a Comment

we love to hear from you

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu said: '