Skip to main content

The Direction You Missed

One wrong step in life can lead to a major crash of destiny, While one right step can lead to eternal pleasure and treasure. When you allow the lord to lead you, the future is secure, the future is great.

Direction
Why Do We Need Divine Direction Proverbs 14:12 (Prov. 16:25) - "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death". 

It weighs ok, It is traditionally all right on the balance of human wisdom, it seems all right You are permited to think, but let God have the final say Proverbs 16:9 - A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

The one who created the wilderness Knows the way through it. Psalms 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. The best of our wisdom and our logical thinking is not a substitute for God’s guidance.

BENEFITS OF DIVINE DIRECTION – Psalms 23:1- 6 

1 Divine Provisions 
Psalms 23:1 – 2 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Luke 22:35 - And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing?
And they said, Nothing. Psalms 105:37, 40 – 41 37 - He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. 40 - The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven. 41 - He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

2. Peace 
 Psalms 23:2.......he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalms 85:8 - I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints...

 3. Divine Confidence
 It takes confidence to conquer Psalms 23:3 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Confidence have rewards Hebrews 10:35 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

4.Divine protection and Humbles your enemies
Psalms 23:5 - Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. No devil can stop you Psalms 105:13 – 15 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; 14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; 15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

5. Divine presence 
Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Moses case Exodus 33:15 - And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

6. Divine Certainty –
Removes guess work: “ Guess work does not work for long” Psalms 23:6 - Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Goodness = Good Wife, Good House, Good Job :
Mercy = Greater than Justice Requirements:

(Major Demand for Divine Direction) 1.You must be one of His sheep. John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f...

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c...

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu sa...