Skip to main content

WE COULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT

Love

The day I met you, I found a friend 
And a friendship that I pray would never end.


you were by my side through it all,
you were there to catch me when i fall.
you told me the truth, even if it was not what i wanted to hear,
you were always there with a hug and a listening ear.
Blessing
You were my best friend, you belong in my heart,
We went through ups and downs, but still nothing could tear us apart.
I knew you as a soulmate, and I will always care,
Love, respect, and trust are the things we shared.

You helped me learn to love myself
You made life seem so good.
You said I can do anything I put my mind to
And suddenly I knew I could.

You were always there for me,
I knew I could count on you.
You gave me advice and encouragement
Whenever I didn't know what to do.

but then i watch you walk away from me
And the tears start to fall,
I ask myself a billion times
How did we lose it all?
Crossfaith
For the first time I had no words
that to you I could say,
I clinged on to old memories
while I watched you walk away.

I remember the time not long ago
When we laughed and shared it all,
Or at least that's what I thought.

now i glance back to take a last look
to see me as a part of your past,
forgotten, Once had, Once we.

But I still believe ONE DAY!


SHOULD I STILL WAIT????

Comments

  1. Wow. All this for a lady? I bet you are married now. this is so sweet!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully well as i loved this poem I call it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

we love to hear from you

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f...

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu sa...

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c...