Skip to main content

See why Amaechi wants Boko Haram to be paid

Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi has aired his view on the Niger Delta amnesty programme.

  1. Amaechi wants Boko Haram to be paid
    Speaking during an interview session which aired on CHANNELS TV the minister said because Niger Delta militants were paid to drop their arms, boko haram terrorists should also be paid. 


    ''Those supporting and sponsoring violence must stop. If you don’t encourage these criminals, they won’t be doing what they are doing. That was why I did not support the Amnesty Programme because I believe that, if you break the law, you must be punished. 



    ''You don’t pay a lawbreaker because, if you do, you embolden him or her. I predicted that if you pay militants in the South, you must pay to militants in the North too. So, if Boko Haram members come out now to demand that they want to be paid to lay down their arms, why shouldn’t we pay them? Or if MASSOB members say they will stop their protests but they want amnesty, what do we do?''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f...

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu sa...

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c...