Skip to main content

Open Letter - Paul and Peter Reunites - Psquare

Few hours ago, Paul Okoye tendered his apology to his twin, Peter Okoye via an open letter he shared on Instagram. Peter has responded with full assurance that P-Square is Back!


See his response:

"Hi guys. Thanks for the love and support, I so much appreciate everyone of you. For public record, I don't have any issues with my brother Paul the only issue I have is with the management which I have disassociated myself with. There is a clear line between family and business, Jude still remains my brother, he is just no longer my manager. 


For the record also, P'square still remains, the only difference is that we are under separate managements and there is nothing wrong with that. I see no wrong in doing separate projects and and still being together as P'square. 

I love my brother Paul, I support him and wish him the very best in life but misguiding the media is not the right thing to do, if we have issues as brothers, the right thing to do is settle it between ourselves and not give media something to feed on. I took family issues to the public when I went on a Twitter rant but I apologised for that, you shouldn't do the same, making me look like a bad person and giving the public an opportunity to crucify me is not a solution. 

You went solo first by releasing a song with 'Tiwa' and your new artists. This doesn't stop us from producing good music together or giving our fans the best of P'square, it's just time for personal development. I am not against Rudeboy Records, northside entertainment and wish you the very best. Thanks for the love once again. God bless you all." #PSquareForever#Mr.P #Rudeboy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f...

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu sa...

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c...