Skip to main content

Man Kills Best Friend For Urinating in His Shop

Man Kills Best Friend For Urinating in His Shop
A man popularly known as Oshare stabed his friend, Rasta and harmed others at the recreation center of the Association of Maritime Truck Owners Berger, Mile 2 zone of Lagos over the casualty urinating close to his shop. 

Oshare, allegedly tested the expired for fouling up the spot, said to be a couple ventures from his shop. As Rasta attempted to quiet him, he apparently slapped him. 

He got two jugs and wounded his companion in the neck, likewise including other people who attempted to alert him. 

Rasta seeped from his harm and was raced to the healing facility where he kicked the bucket before he could get medicinal consideration. 

A merchant, Mrs. Ufom Benedict, said she attempted futile to intercede in the matter when Oshare hurried into her shop, searching for a knife.

She said, “Both of them are mechanics and friends. He confronted Rasta for urinating near his shop and it led to a fight. Oshare rushed to my shop with two bottles in his hands, asking me to give him a knife. He was so angry that he was shaking. I pleaded with him to let peace reign, but he refused and left when I did not give him the knife.
“He chased Rasta around the park until he stabbed him to death in the neck and back. He also attacked those who wanted to collect the bottles from him. I have never witnessed such thing before. It was as if he was possessed.”
Speaking on the matter, the Chairman of the park, Mr. Martins Animashaun, said allowing traders into the park also contributed to the incident. He added that miscreants had turned the park into a hideout.
He said, “There was problem between two friends. Along the line, one died and the other one was rushed to the hospital. They are not our members. I was in the office yesterday (Tuesday) when I saw people running around and I called the police. They are still investigating the matter.
“Here is a state government-owned park and it is porous. If it is secured, we can manage people inside it. When we leave in the evening, some miscreants come here to sleep. This place is solely earmarked for a park, but along the line, the local government allowed traders into the park and turned it into a market. The more people come in, the more the problem we have. We want this park to be sanitised.”
The body of the deceased has been deposited in a morgue according to a police spokesperson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f...

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c...

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu sa...