Skip to main content

Article - Who is a Woman????

The bible said that in the beginning God created man and having seen that all he did was fine he made man to sleep and removed one of his ribs to create a woman. From this view point we can deduce that God created a woman to be by the side of the man not above neither to be under him. After creation man was lonely and needed a help therefore the need for a woman. If a woman was created to help a man we can also theorise that a woman is stronger than a man in some aspects. Suffice it to say that no one seeks help from a weaker being. Where and how is a woman stronger than a man, since man is physically stronger than the woman? The answer is in the indispensability of the woman. The tale that follows will help us reach a decision. 
Woman

Who is a woman???

I think one of the unfortunate traits of human nature is that we feel a need to categorize people and this is evident in how we categorize women. We limit them and we say that she is, “that kind of woman,” and that kind of woman is categorized as one who is traditional or modern or a feminist or not a feminist or liberal or conservative or a virgin or a whore. The list goes on.

To me, being a woman, in the first place is being a human and recognizing the complexity that comes with all of that. Too often, we make people the sum-total of one characteristic or value that they may embody, and apart from the fact that people, believe it or not, are dynamic, they’re also complicated. I have come to notice the following traits about a woman;

When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind. 

When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted. 

When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock. 

A very heart touching message by a woman. 
Someone asked her, Are you a working woman or a housewife? 

She replied: Yes, I am a full-time working housewife. 

I work 24 hours a day. 
I'm a Mum. 
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter. 
I'm a Daughter-in-law. 
I'm an Alarm clock. 
I'm a Cook. 
I'm a Maid. 
I'm a Teacher. 
I'm a Waiter. 
I'm a Nanny. 
I'm a Nurse. 
I'm a Handyman. 
I'm a Security officer. 
I'm a Counsellor. 
I'm a Comforter. 
I don't get holidays. 
I don't get sick leave. 
I don't get day off. 
I work through day and night. 
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a sentence. WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY?? 

Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless. 

When you’re a woman, you take responsibility for your life and for what you want from that life. And you might be afraid, but you go beyond that fear to define your womanhood, and not allow somebody else to define it for you.

Share to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever “(1Peter 1:23 ). Jesus said in Luke 8:11 that the Word of God is seed, which means you were born of God’s incorruptible seed when you were born again. The Word seed is translate from the Greek word “Sperma”. That is where the English word “Sperm” came from. So the opening Scripture should actually read: “being born again not of corruptible sperm but of incorruptible, by the sperm of God which liveth and abideth forever”. Understand that when you are b orn again, you are born of God’s sperm – His word. This is what makes you indestructible. The Life in you is sickness, disease and death resistant. You have the life of God, and that makes you supernatural. The same life that makes God who he is, now flows I your spirit, soul and body. Your life is no longer dependant of blood that flows through your physical body. The blood of man is the life of the f

Top 10 Best Night Club in Nigeria

Nightclubs (or Disco as known in most European countries) is an entertainment event center and bar that usually operates late into the night. A nightclub is generally distinguished from regular bars, pubs or taverns by the inclusion of a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas and a DJ booth, where a DJ plays recorded music and also the closing hours. The upmarket nature of nightclubs can be seen in the inclusion of VIP areas in some nightclubs, for celebrities and their guests. Nightclubs are much more likely to use bouncers to screen prospective clubgoers for entry. Some nightclub bouncers do not admit people with ripped jeans or other informal clothing or gang apparel as part of a dress code. The busiest nights for a nightclub are Friday and Saturday night. Most clubs or club nights cater to certain music genres, such as house music or hip hop. Below are the list of the luxurious and most expensive Night Clubs in Nigeria 10. Signatures – Akure The c

DON'T QUACK LIKE DUCKS, SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE

I received this story this morning, it came in so timely and thought I should share ... Enjoy Good article. DUCKS QUACK WHILE EAGLES SOAR   I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport,when a cab pulled up; the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine, smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie and freshly pressed black slacks.  The cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me. He handed me a laminated card and said: I'm Wasiu, your driver.  While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like u to read my mission statement.' Taken aback, I read the card; It said: Wasiu's Mission Statement:   " To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment" .   This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!  As he slid behind the wheel, Wasiu said: '